-   -   password expiration warnings (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/672256-password-expiration-warnings.html)

Josh Ellsworth 05-29-2012 02:58 PM

password expiration warnings

Is there documentation showing how to get password expiration warnings to work? I have them enabled in the console but for some reason they aren’t being sent. I am not sure where the SMTP relay is configured, etc and would like to be sure
that everything is configured correctly.

*

Josh

*

--

Joshua Ellsworth

System Administrator, Primatics Financial

Phone: 571.765.7528

jellsworth@primaticsfinancial.com

*

Mark Reynolds 05-30-2012 08:47 PM