Old 05-09-2012, 08:18 PM
" Paul M. Whitney "

Default Cannot Initialize Hub

Hi, I am having a problem with LDAP multi-master environment. I am trying to initialize a new hub (first one crashed so this is a new build with same hostname).

When I exported the LDIF file from master and imported to hub there were no errors. I then created a replication agreement from master to hub. When I try to send updates, I get error on hub error log: csngen limit exceeded value 129888, limit 86400.

Is there a way to reset the skew or "force" the replication?

Paul M. Whitney
paul.whitney@me.com