Old 04-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Jim Finn

Default request-que-backlog

With Sun/iPlanet directory server, we would monitor*request-que-backlog under the cn=monitor dn to give us an indication of overload & the need for additional threads. *Does such a backlog exist within 389-ds? *If not, is there something similar we can use?

Thanks,
Jim Finn

Old 04-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Rich Megginson

With Sun/iPlanet directory server, we would
monitor*request-que-backlog under the cn=monitor dn to give us an
indication of overload & the need for additional threads.
*Does such a backlog exist within 389-ds? *If not, is there
something similar we can use?
No, but can you point me at the documentation of the SunDS feature?

Thanks,

Jim Finn