Old 03-30-2012, 02:42 PM
"Michael R. Gettes"

Default console and groupOfNames

I've been looking through the docs and I can't seem to find anything on this topic - so I figured I would ask.

Is there any way to convince the java console to use groupOfNames instead of groupOfUniqueNames for the group look-ups? Yes, I know there are so many other tools out there including DSGW. But, I am curious as to whether or not console can be convinced some how.

thanks!

/mrg

Old 03-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Rich Megginson