Old 03-27-2012, 01:07 PM
Jim Finn

Default Setup SSL with setup-ds-admin.pl INF

I'm trying to script the entire setup of new instances, and have had great success with setup-ds-admin.pl with an inf.*

I want to run nsslapd on both 389 and 636 - How can I configure both ports and specify my cert within the INF?

Thanks!

Jim Finn

Old 03-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Rich Megginson

I'm trying to script the entire setup of new
instances, and have had great success with setup-ds-admin.pl
with an inf.*

I want to run nsslapd on both 389 and 636 - How can I configure
both ports and specify my cert within the INF?

You can't with a single .inf file.* You have to use the ConfigFile
directive in the .inf to specify other files containing additional
configuration.

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/9.0/html/Installation_Guide/Advanced_Configuration-Silent.html#Using-ConfigFile-for-DS-Config

TLS/SSL config is covered here -
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/9.0/html/Administration_Guide/SecureConnections.html

For an example of the LDIF settings required to do this from the
command line, see
https://github.com/richm/scripts/blob/master/setupssl2.sh#L238

Thanks!

Jim Finn