Old 03-26-2012, 12:31 PM
Juan Carlos Camargo

Default Creating windows sync agreements via ldif

Hi,
I'm making a script to recreate a windows sync agreement in my server and I've found that even the agreement is created and started, no sync in fact ever occurs. I've noticed also that the "cookie" attribute "nsds7DirsyncCookie" is never created for the sync object even after a full resync. No errors are shown , everthing looks normal. If I create the agreement via console then everything works as expected. *Can you help me? Probably I'm missing something but cannot figure it out.*
Regards!
.ldif file:
cn: cn=adamuz,cn=replica,cn=dc3Dmetaeprinsa2Cdc3Dorg,c n=mapping tree,cn=configchangetype: addobjectClass: topobjectClass: nsDSWindowsReplicationAgreementdescription: adamuzcn: adamuznsds7WindowsReplicaSubtree: dc=adamuz,dc=localnsds7DirectoryReplicaSubtree: ou=adamuz,ou=ayuntamientos,ou=usuarios,dc=metaepri nsa,dc=orgnsds7NewWinUserSyncEnabled: onnsds7NewWinGroupSyncEnabled: offnsds7WindowsDomain: adamuz.localnsDS5ReplicaRoot: dc=metaeprinsa,dc=orgnsDS5ReplicaHost: adamuzhost.eprnsDS5ReplicaPort: 389nsDS5ReplicaBindDN: <cn of proxy user>nsDS5ReplicaTransportInfo: LDAPnsDS5ReplicaCredentials: < pass of proxy user>nsds5BeginReplicaRefresh: start

--

Juan Carlos Camargo Carrillo**

957-211157 , 650932877

Old 03-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Carsten Grzemba

Hi,

nsds5BeginReplicaRefresh: start
should do the job.
But I have not done this in a single step, but first add the agreement and then add the attribute nsds5BeginReplicaRefresh: start

Perhaps that helps
Regards
Carsten

Old 03-27-2012, 06:49 AM