Old 03-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Rich Megginson

Default user cn=Directory Manager does not have permissions

On 03/21/2012 11:56 AM, mjames@guesswho.com wrote:

Hi, I get this message when I click on the
Configuration tab in the Directory Server gui. After I click
on OK, I get a log in dialog box. When I enter the Directory
Manager password, I am logged in. When I close the Directory
Server, I get a 2nd message – There are unsaved
changes. Would you like to close?

*

The 2nd message occurs even if I
don’t make any changes. Any suggestions on resolving this?
TIA, Mike

run the console with -D 9 -f console.log - repeat the problem - edit
console.log to remove any sensitive information - post here

Old 03-21-2012, 04:56 PM

Old 03-21-2012, 05:14 PM

Pls see attached.
*