Old 03-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Nathan Kinder

Default run memberof update

On 03/19/2012 01:19 PM, Ellsworth, Josh wrote:

I configured the memberof plugin after having a bunch of people in groups. How can I get these to update now, after the fact?

See the documentation about the fixup-memberof.pl script mentioned here:

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/9.0/html/Administration_Guide/Advanced_Entry_Management.html#groups-cmd-memberof

Josh