Old 03-15-2012, 12:25 AM
"Michael R. Gettes"

Default altering replication agreements

EL 5.6 and ds-389 1.2.9.9

I have a question of curiosity…

I have a number of replication agreements. They were initially configured as TLS on port 389. I need them to be moved to SSL on 636. I could re-create the agreements and delete the old ones. OR, what about going into the cn=config, using Console and into the mapping tree and for each agreement I change nsdsReplicaPort and nsdsReplicaTransportInfo to 636 and SSL respectively. Will this work? Or will it screw replication into the floor? Would I need to restart nssldapd?

Thoughts appreciated and MANY thanks in advance.

/mrg