Old 03-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Alan Milligan

Default New Zenoss ZenPack to monitor 389 (and other, cn=monitor) DS

Juan Carlos wrote:

Hi, thanks for the pack.
On ZenOSS3.2.1 I get the message " 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'clone'" when I try to install it.
That's a bit of a pain. But we don't really trust Zenoss to release
anything around Zope and use a much more modern Zope stack (including
quite a few patches to get Zenoss to behave properly). I suspect your
error is due to Zenoss's version of ZODB - but you've not exactly given
us a stack trace ...

Alan