Old 03-12-2012, 06:06 AM
Alan Milligan

Default New Zenoss ZenPack to monitor 389 (and other cn=monitor) DS

Hi,

I recently released ZenPacks.lbn.LDAPMonitor for large-scale DS
installations. It's available on PyPi:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ZenPacks.lbn.LDAPMonitor/3.0.3

We do enterprise LDAP at:

http://linux.last-bastion.net/LBN/up2date/aim/13

We do enterprise Zenoss monitoring at:

http://linux.last-bastion.net/LBN/monitor/aim/13

These RPM packages also run on RHEL6/CentOS6, and you can find our
BastionLinux on AWS/EC2, and we do make the systems available on
VMWare/vSphere (and other virtualisation) platforms.

Please do feel free to download and use the ZenPack. If you're using
other cn=monitor LDAP's, please do let us know and we'll try and ensure
compatibility with our RRD graphs.

Alan