Old 03-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Eric Raymond

Default DSGW jpegPhoto upload

Hello All,

I have gone through the documentation with dsgw, and editing the content, but was suprised to find nothing about uploading photos through the webUI. Is there any documentation on how this can be added to the web pages? I wanted to verify I am not missing anything on an easy way to accomplish this without building a cgi app to upload and modify the LDAP directory..

Has anyone else come across this issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Eric

Old 03-07-2012, 08:55 PM