Old 03-07-2012, 01:33 AM
"Michael R. Gettes"

Default Replication Referrals being reset unexpectedly

389-ds-base is 1.2.9.9 on EL5

I have an MMR setup, 2 suppliers to 3 consumers. I am replicating userRoot and netscapeRoot.
All replication agreements are over SSL:636 using simple binds. On the consumers, the referrals shown in the mapping tree (nsslapd-referral) are ldap://hostname:389/suffix for each supplier. I need them to be ldaps://hostname:636/suffix. I have changed them live and then I make an object change and it works as I would expect. But when I restart the dsa the referrals are reset to ldap://hostname:389/suffix

how do i prevent the nsslapd-referral attributes from being reset?

Thanks.

/mrg