-   -   EL6 389-ds-base now available from repos.fedorapeople.org (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/541992-el6-389-ds-base-now-available-repos-fedorapeople-org.html)

Rich Megginson 06-20-2011 05:34 PM

EL6 389-ds-base now available from repos.fedorapeople.org

Since 389-ds-base is now in RHEL6 (as of RHEL6.1), we had to remove it
from EPEL6. We still want to make more recent/testing/experimental
versions available, though, so we are using
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedorapeople_Repos
for this purpose. In order to install the EPEL6 version, download
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/rmeggins/389-ds-base/epel-389-ds-base.repo
and put it in the /etc/yum.repos.d directory. Then you should be able
to install 389-ds-base or 389-ds as any other EPEL package. See
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download#RHEL6.2FEPEL6 for more
information.