Old 05-24-2011, 12:47 PM
"s.varadha rajan"

Default Reg ldif file import/export and ldap replication over ldaps

Hi,
We are using Ubuntu 10.04 server OS and all the web applications are running on that.We have already implemented fedora-ds for ldap auth.now we are planning to go some*up-gradation.kindly let me know the following,

1.How to migrate running fedora-ds server to another server ?*
2.i have taken all the user/group+etc in ldif format.is it enough for migration or any other db (/var/lib/dirsrv/slapd-<instance>) also need to bacup ? if any procedure please share with me ? how to import/export .ldif file

3.in our setup,one server is in public network.so i am planning to do replication through "ldaps", i.e local server to public server replication through highly secure how to ?

Please help me on the above topics.
Regards,Varad