Old 05-19-2011, 02:12 PM
Terry Soucy

Default Windows Sync with additional schema

Hi All,

I've successfully created a Windows Sync Agreement between my test ldap
infrastructure and test AD server. We use the eduPerson schema in 389,
and require it to be on the AD side as well for population of proper
groups of staff/students/faculty. Is it possible to sync additional
schema attributes as well as the standard ntuser ones?

Terry
--
Terry Soucy, Systems Analyst Integrated Technology Services
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton Campus http://www.unbf.ca/its

Old 05-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Rich Megginson

On 05/19/2011 08:12 AM, Terry Soucy wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've successfully created a Windows Sync Agreement between my test ldap
> infrastructure and test AD server. We use the eduPerson schema in 389,
> and require it to be on the AD side as well for population of proper
> groups of staff/students/faculty. Is it possible to sync additional
> schema attributes as well as the standard ntuser ones?
No, but patches are welcome.

Old 05-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Rich Megginson

Old 05-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Carsten Grzemba

Hi,

an option is to add a plugin for the Winsync API where you can add any attribute you like to sync.
But it is to develop in C.

Regards
Carsten