Old 05-18-2011, 05:52 AM
"Steven Li"

Default 389 directory capacity query

Title: RE: 389 directory capacity query

Resent

-----Original Message-----

From: Steven Li

Sent: 5/18/2011 [星期三] 13:50

To: Steven Li; 389-users@lists.fedoraproject.org; 389-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org

Cc: Ivan Wang

Subject: RE: 389 directory capacity query

Resent

-----Original Message-----

From: Steven Li

Sent: 5/18/2011 [星期三] 13:35

To: 389-users@lists.fedoraproject.org; 389-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org

Cc: Ivan Wang

Subject: 389 directory capacity query

Hi All

Now I'm begin to apply the 389 Directory server v2.6 into our env.* But I want to have a check, do we have a test about the capacity of directory server ?

such as what the maximun entries can be supported, what's the best deployment for large user store.

As I need it to support max 200 millions users.* do you think is it possible to store so many entries in the server, and if it's possible, how should

I retrieve it ?

Thanks.