Old 05-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Reinhard Nappert

Default Upgrade to 1.2.8.2

Hi,
*
is there somewhere a
flag not to switch the entry format?
*
I don't have an
issue with a fresh install (just add nsslapd-subtree-rename-switch: off to
template-dse.ldif). But I run into issues, when I upgrade existing Fedora DS
1.1.2 to 389 DS 1.2.8.2.
*
I run setup-ds.pl -u
*
Thanks,
-Reinhard*
*
*

Old 05-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Rich Megginson

there somewhere a flag not to switch the entry format?
*
don't have an issue with a fresh install (just add
nsslapd-subtree-rename-switch: off to template-dse.ldif).
But I run into issues, when I upgrade existing Fedora DS
1.1.2 to 389 DS 1.2.8.2.
*
run setup-ds.pl -u .....

Before running setup-ds.pl -u

move the file 90subtreerename.pl out of the
/usr/share/dirsrv/updates directory

*
Thanks,
-Reinhard*