Old 05-09-2011, 08:58 PM
solarflow99

Default creating certs

Hi, i'm trying to setup replication, and was wondering how we can create self signed certs?* The docs only say to send it to a CA, but not how to do it yourself.* I don't see where the private key is for me to do it from the command line.

Thanks,

Old 05-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Rich Megginson

Hi, i'm trying to setup replication, and was wondering
how we can create self signed certs?* The docs only say to send it
to a CA, but not how to do it yourself.* I don't see where the
private key is for me to do it from the command line.

If you just want to create some self signed certs for
internal/testing purposes -
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:SSL

Thanks,