Old 05-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Angel Bosch Mora

Default entry-id conflict

hi,

i'm setting up another node on my multimaster environment.

on the new node i can see differencese on entry-id attribute.

is this normal?

i guess this is an internal attribute but i'm not sure if must be shared an unique across members of replication.

regars,

abosch

Old 05-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Rich Megginson

On 05/06/2011 04:07 AM, Angel Bosch Mora wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm setting up another node on my multimaster environment.
>
> on the new node i can see differencese on entry-id attribute.
>
> is this normal?
Yes.
> i guess this is an internal attribute but i'm not sure if must be shared an unique across members of replication.
Yes. It is local to the server. The global unique identifier for an
entry is the nsUniqueID attribute.