Old 05-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Carsten Grzemba

Default 389 Crash problem

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: sync <jiannma@gmail.com>
Datum: Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 13:44
Betreff: [389-users] 389 Crash problem
An: "General discussion list for the 389 Directory server project." <389-users@lists.fedoraproject.org>

> [...]
> ******* at
> com.netscape.management.client.topology.AdminGroup Node.reload(Unknown Source)
>
> ******* at
> com.netscape.management.client.topology.ServerLocN ode.getChildCount(Unknown Source)
> ******* at
> com.netscape.management.client.ResourcePage.treeWi llExpand(Unknown Source)
> ******* at javax.swing.JTree.fireTreeWillExpand(JTree.java:27 29)
>
> ******* at javax.swing.JTree.setExpandedState(JTree.java:3427 )
> ******* at javax.swing.JTree.expandPath(JTree.java:2171)
> ******* at
> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI.toggleExpandSta te(BasicTreeUI.java:2241)******* at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI.handleExpandCon trolClick(BasicTreeUI.java:2228)
>
> ******* at
> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI.checkForClickIn ExpandControl(BasicTreeUI.java:2186)******* at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.handleS election(BasicTreeUI.java:3540)
> ******* at
>
> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.mousePr essed(BasicTreeUI.java:3488)******* at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEvent Multicaster.java:279)
> ******* at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.jav a:6098)
> ******* at
> javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponen t.java:3267)
> ******* at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:586 6)
> ******* at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:210 5)
> ******* at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.jav a:4462)
> ******* at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.jav a:2163)
>
> ******* at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:42 88)
> ******* at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Container.java:4461)******* at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(C ontainer.java:4122)
>
> ******* at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Conta iner.java:4055)******* at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.jav a:2149)
> ******* at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2478 )
> ******* at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:42 88)
>
> ******* at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java: 604)
> ******* at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilter s(EventDispatchThread.java:275)******* at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(E ventDispatchThread.java:200)
>
> ******* at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(EventDispatchThread.java:190)******* at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispa tchThread.java:185)
> ******* at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispa tchThread.java:177)
> ******* at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThre ad.java:138)
>
> But the 389 ds could work well* . Is it the 389 ds crash or bug
This it' solely a console problem. Perhaps you can see some something in /var/log/dirsrv/admin-serv
or try to start the console with option '-D'

I guess that not all components have the correct versions.

Regards

Old 05-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Rich Megginson

On 05/05/2011 05:44 AM, sync wrote:
Hi , all :

I am a newbie to here , today I tried to install the 389 newest
version by "yum install 389"

command from epel repo on CentOS 5.5* 64 bit machine.

rpm -qi idm-console-framework

I think you missing the latest version of the above package