Old 05-03-2011, 10:07 PM
David Barr

Default The other end of forcing a password reset...

Good Morning!

I get the trick of setting a password policy to force a password change on the next login, and I've implemented.

What I think I'm missing is the piece that goes into the login process somewhere and actually checks the need for a reset and forces the execution of [ldap]passwd as the first thing the user does after login. Is that part documented somewhere? Google buries me under the LDAP server end of the process.

Thanks!
David

--

David - Offbeat http://dafydd.livejournal.com
dafydd - Online http://pgp.mit.edu/

"Do your job and demand your compensation - but in that order. -- Cary Grant