Old 04-26-2011, 03:21 AM
sync

Default Multimaster Replication problem

Hi, all :

I have two 389 directory server and then want to config the multimater replication .

I googled for some information and found this website:

http://www.directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:WalkthroughMultimasterSSL

I refer to that, but not successful ,* I* think maybe it is the following problem:

test@test ~: cat tmp.ldif

dn: cn=replication manager,cn=config
changetype: add
objectclass: top

objectclass: person
cn: Replication Manager
sn: Manager
userPassword: PASSWORD

test@test ~: ldapmodify -x -D "cn=Directory Manager" -w xxx -f tmp.ldif

add new entry "cn=replication manager,cn=config"

I don't see the user
being successfully added... it is ok ?

by the way ,* is there need to create that account to config the replication ?

Thanks in advance.....