Old 04-25-2011, 02:10 AM
sync

Default how to sync 389 Directory servers

Hi, all :

I have two 389 directory servers on different servers , how can I sync the datas on them ?
like master/slave replication ?

Thanks...

Old 04-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Deon Lackey

Yep, you just set up master/slave replication (the documentation calls it single master replication):

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/8.2/html/Administration_Guide/Managing_Replication-Configuring_Single_Master_Replication.html

Hope that helps!

Deon

*