Old 04-15-2011, 05:30 AM
perl pra

Default help in creating Groups

Hi Gurus,
*
I am brand new to 389-ds, I have installed 389-ds yesterday. I am able to create OU and User. Now i have Queries on the following.
*

1) Hwo to* say dirsrv that 'sn' of user should be used to login.(loginattribute)
2) Hwo to create groups in 389-ds under a OU.
3) Hwo to assign users to a group.
4) Hwo to assign email address to a user.
*
Please help me with the above queries.
*
Thanks,