Old 04-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Augustine Ike

Default New Windows Active Directory Sync to 389 Directory Server

Good Afternoon All,

************************* How are you all doing today? Hope fine? I need some help setting up 389 Directory Server Sync.
I have setup the server and it works. I have also tested imports from ldif and it works. The server does fine as a

stand alone server.
The problem is in syncing with Windows Active Directory. I want to update the 389 Directory Server with OU entries
from Active Directory. The agreement comes up sucessfully but I don't see anything in the OU in the 389 Directory

Server. Based on the documentation, I have not setup SSL because I am under the impression that it is for password sync only.
Can some one help me on this. I am going nuts.

Thanks
Augustine