Old 04-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Allan Hougham

Default A lot of sessions in LDAP 389

Hi,

*

I have a problem with sessions in LDAP 389 master and slave, this servers have accumulative sessions, I can see in logs:

*

[root@zblhp36 ~]# netstat -na |grep 389 |wc -l
795

795 sessions and later the server is down, I have restart the server and later this is ok with less sessions:

*

[root@zblhp36 ~]# netstat -na |grep 389 |wc -l
795

[root@zblhp36 ~]# service dirsrv restart
Shutting down dirsrv:
*** zblhp36...**************************************** **** [* OK* ]
Starting dirsrv:
*** zblhp36...**

[root@zblhp36 ~]# netstat -na |grep 389 |wc -l
12

In this time, both*servers work fine, but a week or 10 days this problem is again with a lot a sessions

*

What parameter*I could*to change?

*

Thanks!

*

Allan

*

*

*

Old 04-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Rich Megginson

I have a problem with sessions in LDAP 389 master and slave, this
servers have accumulative sessions, I can see in logs:

*

[root@zblhp36 ~]# netstat -na |grep 389 |wc -l

795

795 sessions and later the server is down, I have restart the
server and later this is ok with less sessions:

*

[root@zblhp36 ~]# netstat -na |grep 389 |wc -l

795

[root@zblhp36 ~]# service dirsrv restart

Shutting down dirsrv:

*** zblhp36...**************************************** **** [* OK*
]

Starting dirsrv:

*** zblhp36...**

[root@zblhp36 ~]# netstat -na |grep 389 |wc -l

12

In this time, both*servers work fine, but a week or 10 days this
problem is again with a lot a sessions

*

What parameter*I could*to change?

Upgrade to 389-ds-base-1.2.8.rc4 or rc5, now in
updates-testing/epel-testing

*

Thanks!

*