Old 03-18-2011, 04:30 PM
"The Honda Car Company Board"

Default Great News

Your ticket number: 023-0148-790-459 with Serial number
5368/05 drewthe lucky number: 29 We are pleased to notify you that your
emailaddress emerged as a winner in our Honda Car promotional
lottery sweepstakes and as a result you have been granted the lump sum
payout of
One Million Pounds.
Contact your claims officer below for your claims/winnings
MR. MORRISON LUKE
EMAIL:thehondacarcompanies@live.com
You are to forward the following details to enable us clear
your file
for immediate payment.
Address:___________
Occupation___________