Old 03-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Nathan Kinder

Default Sync uidNumber between AD and directory server

On 03/17/2011 01:33 PM, pavel1@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to sync uidNumber and gidNumber from AD 2008 to DS. If
> not is there any way to map this attributes? Documentation is showing
> only hard coded pre-define attribute is being synchronize. Thanks
The documentation is correct. The list of attributes synchronized is
hard-coded.

-NGK

Old 03-18-2011, 06:24 AM
Carsten Grzemba

Hi,

this is possible via a winsync*plugin. With such a plugin*you can sync*and modify additional attributes.
I have developed a plugin*to sync*Posix*attributes*for users and groups for AD 2008.
If interested, I can make the code available

Regards
Carsten

----- UrsprŁngliche*Nachricht*-----
Von: Nathan Kinder