Old 03-02-2011, 12:57 PM
James Roman

Default Quick Classic CoS question

I have a classic Class of Service that I want to modify. Currently it
applies one attribute on each assigned entry. I have three other
attributes that I'd like to have the same CoS apply. I'm not sure how to
identify more than one cosattribute. Do I simply add multiple
cossattribute attributes to the CoS definition or is there a format for
listing multiple attribute values in the cosattribute attributes in the
CoS definition?

Old 03-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Carsten Grzemba

no, add cosattributes like in the sample:

dn: cn=standardUserMail,dc=example,dc=com
cn: standardUserMail
cosattribute: mailMsgMaxBlocks override
cosattribute: mailquota
cosattribute: mailMsgQuota
cosattribute: mailAllowedServiceAccess merge-schemes
cosspecifier: inetCos
costemplatedn: o=mailuser,o=cosTemplates,dc=example,dc=com
daservicetype: mail user
objectclass: top
objectclass: cosClassicDefinition
objectclass: extensibleObject