Old 03-02-2011, 02:27 AM
jon heise

Default advice on ssl cert rotation

Recently i had ssl certs expire on my directory servers, currently i have one running without using an ssl cert, the secondary server is still set to use the old cert and as such it is not functioning.* On the primary server the admin server has been set to use a new self signed cert but we are locked out of that.* Is there a way to change what cert the ldap server will load without the use of the admin server ?