-   -   advice on ssl cert rotation (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/496034-advice-ssl-cert-rotation.html)

jon heise 03-02-2011 02:27 AM

advice on ssl cert rotation

Recently i had ssl certs expire on my directory servers, currently i have one running without using an ssl cert, the secondary server is still set to use the old cert and as such it is not functioning.* On the primary server the admin server has been set to use a new self signed cert but we are locked out of that.* Is there a way to change what cert the ldap server will load without the use of the admin server ?