Old 02-25-2011, 09:16 PM
Diego Woitasen

Default Sub suffixes, databases and permissions problem

Hi,*I have several sub suffixes with their databases. Sub-Suffix and database creation works fine from the 389-console. When I try to create the OU that matchs with the suffix I get error 50 (Insufficient permission of something like that, I don't remember right now). I log to the console using the admin user. That user has full permission on the whole tree. I can create the OU if the sub-suffix and the database doesn't exists. The only way that I found to create the OU is using the "directory manager", using ldapadd from command line. After that, I can create anything in the subtree with the admin user.

*I also tried with another user that has full permission on the tree from command line and fails with error 50 too.
It looks like permissions inheritance doesn't apply in the object that matchs with the sub-suffix.

Regards,*Diego
--
Diego Woitasen