Old 02-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Reinhard Nappert

Default Is there a way to upgrade to 1.2.7 without the subtree-rename feature switched on

Hi,
*
I want to upgrade
from 1.1.2 to 1.2.7.5, but I am not interested in using the subtree-rename
feature. Question: can I call sbin/setup-ds.pl -u with a parameter indicating
that I do not want to have this feature.
*
Thanks,
-Reinhard

Old 02-23-2011, 04:09 PM
Deon Lackey

Hi.

*

You can turn off subtree renames by setting nsslapd-subtree-rename-switch to off. Would that work? It's under

cn=config,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config.

*

Deon