Old 02-18-2011, 06:28 PM
"Beamon, John"

Default (Insufficient 'write' privileges to the 'userPassword') when executing passwd change

As mentioned, I zeroed out the access log, executed one operation, and saw nothing but srch and result and bind operations in the access log.¬* I don‚Äôt find a modify or a write warning, and the error log is empty.
¬*
¬*