Old 02-18-2011, 05:22 PM
Reinhard Nappert

Default Performance differences between 1.1.2 and 1.2.6/1.2.7

Ok, I did install a directory instance with

*
nsslapd-subtree-rename-switch: off
*
and loaded the exact same database. Here are the
results:
I got 5630
searches/sec for the 1.2.7.5 directory instance
(nsslapd-subtree-rename-switch: on)

got*6150 searches/sec for the 1.2.7.5
directory instance
(nsslapd-subtree-rename-switch:
off)
I got 6890 searches/sec for the 1.1.2 directory
instance.
*
The subtree-rename feature does have an impact on the
search-performance, however 1.2.7.5 is appoxiamately 10 % slower than
1.1.2
*
-Reinhard