Performance differences between 1.1.2 and 1.2.6/1.2.7
the search performance increased quite a bit with 1.2.6/126.96.36.199, compared to
I did a rather
simple test, where I randomly searched objects from a small database with about
25.000 objects. I assume that those objects are cached.
The tests were
performed on a 2 Dual CPU (1.8 GH clock speed) box with 16 GB
I did perform
7.000.000 searches with 7 threads (1.000.000 searches per thread). Both
directory instances were configured in exactly the same way.
I got 5630
searches/sec for the 188.8.131.52 directory instance, whereas
I got 6890
searches/sec for the 1.1.2 directory instance.
I was wondering what
the reason for the performance decrease is.
389 users mailing list