Old 01-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Jose Schenone

Default MultiMaster with SSL

Hi, my name is Jose Schenone.

In the school of my children I installed 2 instances of 389-DS
configured as multimaster. Both work perfectly, but I need to add a
little more security. For it I was following the link
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:SSL but I'm not able to
understand how to apply to both instances.

There will be a tutorial on how to do this operation but with 2
multimaster and ssl?

Thank you very much!

--
Jose Maria Schenone