Old 01-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Aaron Hagopian

Default RHEL6 support

It looks like EPEL is now stable on RHEL6 but I do not see any 389ds packages in the epel or epel-testing repos. *Any idea when that is happening? *I'm setting up a new machine and wanted to start using RHEL6 if possible to take advantage of some of the new fun features of RHEL6.

Thanks for all your hard work, 389ds is great!
Sincerely,
Aaron Hagopian