Old 01-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Martial TADJO

Default Can't access the management console

Hi all,*
Since i have modified the FQDN of my 389-Directory Server into some configuration files (/etc/dirsrv/admin-serv/local.conf, ), I can't login in te management console. When I try to access, I have the following error "Cannot connect to the Admin Server "http://elephant.lspm.intra:9830/" The URL is not correct or the server in not running".*
I have checked, and my both servers are running (dirsrv and dirsrv-admin).
Please can you tell me what to do to get access in the management console ?
Thanks.

Elie MABO*

Skype: mabo.elie.tic | ICQ: 466302400 | YMS: mtadjo