Old 01-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Rich Megginson

Default Replication with 1.2.7.5

> Hi all,

> I compiled, built and installed the 389 DS 1.2.7.5 release.

> I tried to configure a mm scenario (by using my customized
administration application, which works with any 1.1.x release).

Have you successfully used it with any 1.2.x release?

> When I initialize the agreement, nothing happens and I do not see any
logs in errors, although I changed the error log level to 8192.

> My application creates the cn=changelog5, cn=config entry as well as
the cn=replica entry and the agreement cn=<agreement>,cn=replica entry
underneath the cn=<suffix>,cn=mapping tree, cn=config entry.

> Did the administration of replication (and agreements) change?

No - can you post excerpts from your access logs showing the operations
that add these entries, along with the results of those operations?
There is nothing in the error log showing any problems?

Thanks,
-Reinhard