Old 12-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Diego Woitasen

Default Registration to admin server

Hi,
I have two DS. Replication configured and working (userRoot only,
NetscapeRoot comming soon). I don't understand how to register the DS
against the Admin server of each other. I want to manage the
configuration of both servers on both Admin servers. The
documentations talks about register-ds-admin.pl but doesn't work. It
looks like the server is trying to register against the local Admin.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

--
Diego Woitasen