Old 12-21-2010, 08:52 AM
"Uniserve Webmail"

Default Your Email Account Has Been Suspended

Dear Customer,

We’re sorry to inform you that we are unable to verify your account
identity.

In order to protect the security of your account.

We have terminated your WEB MAIL account session.

In order to resolve this situation.

We implore you to click on the SECURE link below to CONFIRM any possible
findings.

http://www.uniserve,com

Thank you for choosing Uniserve
Webmail.