Old 12-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Chun Tat David Chu

Default attrcrypt_unwrap_key: failed to unwrap key for cipher AES

Hi All,

Occasionally I see the following messages when I start the 389DS.

<timestamp> attrcrypt_unwrap_key:* failed to unwrap key for cipher AES
<timestamp> Failed to retrieve key for cipher AES in attrcrypt_cipher_init

<timestamp> Failed to initialize cipher AES in attrcrypt_init
<timestamp> attrcrypt_unwrap_key:* failed to unwrap key for cipher 3DES
<timestamp>
Failed to retrieve key for cipher 3DES in attrcrypt_cipher_init
<timestamp>
Failed to initialize cipher 3DES in attrcrypt_init

Can someone tell me what went wrong there?* It looks like these messages are harmless because 389DS still started up successfully and able to process all requests.

Thanks,

- David