Old 12-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Orion Poplawski

Default Help with multiple office setup

I'm hoping to get some help/suggestions for setting up a directory server for
a company with multiple offices.

Our goal is to provide unified logins/passwords company-wide. We also have
local Windows domains. In my office, the domain is run by a Samba 3 server
with 389 providing the back end.

Any general suggestions? Currently I have all of our users in the top
dc=nwra,dc=com domain since I wanted to provide a unified space, but now not
so sure how this will interact with the windows domains.

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222