Old 11-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Rich Megginson

Default Please Help Test 389 Directory Server 1.2.7.1

389-ds-base-1.2.7.1 is now in Testing. This release has some key fixes
for bugs in 1.2.7. Please help us test. The sooner we can get this
release tested, the sooner we can push it to Stable and make it
generally available. There is also a new 389-admin-1.1.13 package.

Installation

yum install 389-ds --enablerepo=updates-testing
# or for EPEL
yum install 389-ds --enablerepo=epel-testing
setup-ds-admin.pl

Upgrade

yum upgrade --enablerepo=updates-testing 389-ds-base 389-admin
# or for EPEL
yum upgrade --enablerepo=epel-testing 389-ds-base 389-admin
setup-ds-admin.pl -u

How to Give Feedback

The best way to provide feedback is via the Fedora Update system. Each
update is broken down by package and platform. For example, if you are
using Fedora 12, and you have successfully installed or upgraded all of
the packages, and the console and etc. works, then go to the links below
for Fedora 12 and provide feedback.

* 389-ds-base-1.2.7.1
** EL-5 - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-1.2.7.1-1.el5
** Fedora 12 -
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-1.2.7.1-1.fc12
** Fedora 13 -
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-1.2.7.1-1.fc13
** Fedora 14 -
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-1.2.7.1-1.fc14

scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the Add a comment >>
link

* select one of the Works for me or Does not work radio buttons, add
text, and click on the Add Comment button

If you are using a build on another platform, just send us an email to
389-users@lists.fedoraproject.org

Reporting Bugs

If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, you can enter it
here - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=389

More Information
* Release Notes - http://port389.org/wiki/Release_Notes
* Install_Guide - http://port389.org/wiki/Install_Guide