Old 11-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Gerrard Geldenhuis

Default Please Help Test 389 Directory Server 1.2.7

> Creating directory server . . .
> Your new DS instance 'dmz' was successfully created.
> Creating the configuration directory server . . .
> Beginning Admin Server creation . . .
> Creating Admin Server files and directories . . .
> Updating adm.conf . . .
> Updating admpw . . .
> Registering admin server with the configuration directory server . . .
> Updating adm.conf with information from configuration directory server . . .
> Updating the configuration for the httpd engine . . .
> Starting admin server . . .
> output: ERROR: ld.so: object '/libldap60.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be
> preloaded: ignored.
> The admin server was successfully started.
> Admin server was successfully created, configured, and started.
> Exiting . . .
> Log file is '/tmp/setupXxX7a5.log'

We have seen the preload issue too. I have reported it via the links provided. The fix is as follows:
diff start-ds-admin start-ds-admin.orig 46c46 < LD_PRELOAD="/usr/lib64/libldap60.so" --- > LD_PRELOAD=" /libldap60.so"

Just find the file called start-ds-admin and fix the line by adding /usr/lib64/.... to it.

Regards