Old 11-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Angel Bosch Mora

Default dsml packages

hi,

i can't find last dsml packages anywhere.

must i compile from sources?

i use epel repos.

regards,

abosch

Old 11-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Rich Megginson

Angel Bosch Mora wrote:
> hi,
>
> i can't find last dsml packages anywhere.
>
> must i compile from sources?

Yes. We never released dsmlgw as an rpm package.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:27 AM
Angel Bosch Mora

----- Missatge original -----
> Yes. We never released dsmlgw as an rpm package.

i though i saw something about packages in the docs but i can't find it now.

thanks for the answer.