Old 11-02-2010, 03:47 AM
Member

Question really nice shoes

A really nice nike shoes - The color of the white is great: light but without being glaringly white. The adjustable strap is fantastic; the strap stays on the shoulder quite well. The purse will hold a great deal and is not overly large. Two drawbacks, one small, one large: the two front pockets are a little small. I have a small set of keys for my two cars and they just won't fit in one of those pockets. The large drawback: the leather smells unpleasant. I did not notice this until I wore it a few times, and I think it is the shoulder strap. The cheap nike shoes itself doesn't smell unusual. I am hoping the smell fades over time, otherwise I will be very wary of buying this type of leather againnike air max nike dunk nike shox shoes