Old 10-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Chun Tat David Chu

Default ldap_add: Already exists (68)

Hi All,

After upgrading 389 Directory Server, I am getting a "ldap_add: Already exists (68)" error message when importing a used to be working LDIF via the ldapmodify command.

Can someone help me to confirm that they are seeing the same thing?* Adding the entry itself is fine but the problem occurs when I try to add members to my entry.* Particularly it doesn't like the white space in between the numbers.

Here's my LDIF.
dn: cn=mytest,dc=example,dc=com
changetype: add
objectClass: groupOfNames